Free up space, time, and money.
Offsite storage is the safe, secure and smart solution to stay in compliance with today’s information management regulations. At Tri-Data, we provide you with all the services you need to manage your information in the best way possible.
Our storage services can accommodate any size business with all types of records. We offer:
- Standard record storage– storage of records in closed boxes on shelving specifically designed for record storage
- Climate-controlled storage – safe, secure storage of sensitive and/or archival documents that need to be maintained at a constant temperature and humidity level. This also accommodates other forms of media such as backup tapes, CD/DVD, microfilm or any other degradable materials.
Tri-Data provides pickup/delivery services in a timely manner with professional and courteous couriers.
- Scan-On-Demand – digital document delivery and instant web access
- Same day delivery
- 90-minute deliveries for information that is needed immediately
- 24-hour emergency service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
At Tri-Data, Your information will be protected by:
- Safe, secure locations. Tri-Data offers multiple locations for information storage. Our facilities are equipped with 24-hour locks, alarms, and access control systems. Police, Fire, and Rescue personnel are within minutes of each facility.
- Secure access to information. Requests must be submitted in writing and signatures are verified by control sheets with those authorized to do so. Positive identification is required for every person visiting our storage facilities
- Security that exceeds HIPAA Standards. Only authorized persons will have access to any of your files. Our facilities are constructed of steel and concrete, exceeding industry standards. Additionally, we utilize all-steel shelving.
- Stringent employee policies. All Tri-Data employees are subject to pre-employment and random drug screening. In addition, each employee signs a Confidentiality Agreement as a condition of employment.
Advantages in using TRI-DATA's Storage Facilities
- Affordable rates. You pay only for the boxes you store, as opposed to the cost of renting a personal storage facility or using costly office space.
- Efficient retrieval and tracking. Every box is identified using an account number and barcode labeling system for fast, accurate, and secure retrieval.
- Delivery Options. Tri-Data offers standard, same-day delivery. Rush and after-hours delivery services are also available. In addition, information can be faxed, mailed, or scanned and delivered electronically.
Record Retention and Management
With the right program in place you can:
- Avoid litigation hassles
- Save 20% to 50% in information management costs
- Comply with existing federal, state and other regulations
- Protect your business and vital records in the event of a disaster
- Streamline your staffing requirements
- Reclaim office space devoted to document storage
Need more information? Contact us Today!
Tri-Data Inc. is a document management company located in Huntington WV that provides Data Management to many different types of businesses. Tri-Data provides DataVault, Document Scanning, Software Solutions, Hosting Solutions, Scan-On-Demand, Microfilm Conversion, Domain Names, Record Storage, Document Shredding, Document Destruction, and OCR Processing to the following cities and surrounding communities throughout West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky.
Chesapeake, Ohio | Chillicothe, Ohio | Cincinnati, Ohio | Circleville, Ohio | Columbus, Ohio | Dayton, Ohio | Lancaster, Ohio | Ironton, Ohio | Portsmouth, Ohio | Proctorville, Ohio | South Point, Ohio