There has been a growing demand for Microfilm Conversion. We can convert your jacket loaded film or roll film images to digital at very economical rates. Depending on the film quality and method of filming, conversion can be as little as 2 or 3 cents per image.
Advantages of Microfilm conversion:
- Saves space – No rolls of stored film to handle
- Easy retrieval of images at your fingertips
- No microfilm reader/printers to maintain
- Microfilm parts and products are less available
- Microfilm parts and products pricing has greatly increased
- Provides more flexible image options
- Digital medium does not degrade or require special storage
How much do you dread searching microfilm for the records you need? Let Tri-Data upgrade your microfilm to a digital, computer friendly format and save your office time and money, while increasing record location efficiency.
Need more information? Contact us Today!
Tri-Data Inc. is a document management company located in Huntington WV that provides Data Management to many different types of businesses. Tri-Data provides DataVault, Document Scanning, Software Solutions, Hosting Solutions, Scan-On-Demand, Microfilm Conversion, Domain Names, Record Storage, Document Shredding, Document Destruction, and OCR Processing to the following cities and surrounding communities throughout West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky.
Chesapeake, Ohio | Chillicothe, Ohio | Cincinnati, Ohio | Circleville, Ohio | Columbus, Ohio | Dayton, Ohio | Lancaster, Ohio | Ironton, Ohio | Portsmouth, Ohio | Proctorville, Ohio | South Point, Ohio