Tri-Data is proud to offer DataVault as our premium online data storage product. This service offers our clients 24/7 digital document availability from any internet connection. When linked to our Scan-On-Demand option, it provides our customers with the economics of storage and the efficiency of having all of your paper files converted to an electronic image.
DataVault Provides these Benefits:
- 24/7 Internet Accessibility
- Password Protection and Encryption
- Eliminates Hardware Purchases for our Clients
- Easy to Use
- Backed Up and Redundant, it is Virtually Always Up
- Instantly Networks Multiple Locations
- HIPAA Compliant
- Audit Trail Log of All Activity
- Very Economical – DataVault is about ¼ the Price of National Competitors
- Designed to Your Business and How You Do Business
DataVault is our own in-house Data Center. Standby generators are ready to keep DataVault up and running during any power outage. Storage is leased monthly in 5 Gig increments which can hold over 110,000 images. Call Tri-Data today at 1-800-430-8007 to see how easy electronic record management can be.
Tri-Data Inc. is a document management company located in Huntington WV that provides Data Management to many different types of businesses. Tri-Data provides DataVault, Document Scanning, Software Solutions, Hosting Solutions, Scan-On-Demand, Microfilm Conversion, Domain Names, Record Storage, Document Shredding, Document Destruction, and OCR Processing to the following cities and surrounding communities throughout West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky.
Chesapeake, Ohio | Chillicothe, Ohio | Cincinnati, Ohio | Circleville, Ohio | Columbus, Ohio | Dayton, Ohio | Lancaster, Ohio | Ironton, Ohio | Portsmouth, Ohio | Proctorville, Ohio | South Point, Ohio