Offsite storage is the safe, secure and smart solution to stay in compliance with today’s information management regulations. At Tri-Data, we provide you with all the services you need to manage your information in the best way possible.
- Standard record storage– storage of records in closed boxes on shelving specifically designed for record storage
- Climate-controlled storage – safe, secure storage of sensitive and/or archival documents that need to be maintained at a constant temperature and humidity level. This also accommodates other forms of media such as backup tapes, CD/DVD, microfilm or any other degradable materials.
- Scan-On-Demand – digital document delivery and instant web access
- Same day delivery
- 90-minute deliveries for information that is needed immediately
- 24-hour emergency service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Safe, secure locations. Tri-Data offers multiple locations for information storage. Our facilities are equipped with 24-hour locks, alarms, and access control systems. Police, Fire, and Rescue personnel are within minutes of each facility.
- Secure access to information. Requests must be submitted in writing and signatures are verified by control sheets with those authorized to do so. Positive identification is required for every person visiting our storage facilities
- Security that exceeds HIPAA Standards. Only authorized persons will have access to any of your files. Our facilities are constructed of steel and concrete, exceeding industry standards. Additionally, we utilize all-steel shelving.
- Stringent employee policies. All Tri-Data employees are subject to pre-employment and random drug screening. In addition, each employee signs a Confidentiality Agreement as a condition of employment.
- Affordable rates. You pay only for the boxes you store, as opposed to the cost of renting a personal storage facility or using costly office space.
- Efficient retrieval and tracking. Every box is identified using an account number and barcode labeling system for fast, accurate, and secure retrieval.
- Delivery Options. Tri-Data offers standard, same-day delivery. Rush and after-hours delivery services are also available. In addition, information can be faxed, mailed, or scanned and delivered electronically.
With the right program in place you can:
- Avoid litigation hassles
- Save 20% to 50% in information management costs
- Comply with existing federal, state and other regulations
- Protect your business and vital records in the event of a disaster
- Streamline your staffing requirements
- Reclaim office space devoted to document storage
We Are Ready To Help You! Give Us A Call Today!
Beckley, West Virginia | Charleston, West Virginia | Clarksburg, West Virginia | Fairmount, West Virginia | Huntington, West Virginia | Martinsburg, West Virginia | Morgantown, West Virginia | Parkersburg, West Virginia | Princeton, West Virginia | Wheeling, West Virginia
Chesapeake, Ohio | Chillicothe, Ohio | Cincinnati, Ohio | Circleville, Ohio | Columbus, Ohio | Dayton, Ohio | Lancaster, Ohio | Ironton, Ohio | Portsmouth, Ohio | Proctorville, Ohio | South Point, Ohio
Ashland, Kentucky | Florence, Kentucky | Georgetown, Kentucky | Lexington, Kentucky | Morehead, Kentucky | Paintsville, Kentucky | Pikeville, Kentucky | Richmond, Kentucky